A company health and safety polices, risk assessments and procedures are key health and safety documents within your organisation. These documents are regularly requested by potential clients, investors, stakeholders and insurance companies.
It is therefore important that documents are:
- Up to date and in compliance with current regulations
- Relevant to your organisations health and safety management procedures
So when should you review your health and safety documents?
- Changes in work procedures, such as a process staff must follow to carry out certain work activities
- Creating a new position, team or department or starting a new work activity
- Changes in staff capabilities, new inexperienced members of staff
- Redesigning of the workplace layout, extending part of a building, revamping your company premises or new company premises
- Introducing new equipment or machinery for staff to use to do their jobs
- Staff raise concerns
- An incident happens
If you require reviews of you health and safety documentation please complete and submit the form below.